Sunday, March 8, 2026

CCR #3

This is our question for our third film: 

How did you integrate technologies (software,hardware, and online) in this project?

The entirety of my project was filmed on my iPhone and I used a tripod to keep it steady/leveled. Some of my scenes though weren't exactly leveled and thats because I didn't have the attatchment for phones so I had to attach a ring light and it was just wobbly the whole time. Anyways, this was the only other item I used to help my phone in filming.

I didn't use the ring light in filming however, I did use a lamp inside my room to make the vibe more warm & dark than bright & monotone. The sounds were all just recorded directly from my phone as I had no extra microphone but I did use some foley sounds that were later added. 

For software, I used Canva to find my logo clip and to edit it for my production logo. While as for my project, I edited it with Clipchamp. There was a non-copyright song that I found online and I used withing my film and of course, I have been documenting everything through this blog. 

This is my script following the last one for CCR #2:

[Talking to audience]

Alfonso: Welcome back everyone. I hope no one fell asleep just yet. Right Maia? 

Alfonso (looks over at Maia): Maia..?

Maia (asleep then wakes up): Huh? Oh yes. Of course.

[Audience laughs]

Alfonoso (skeptical): Right.. Well onto the question the viewers have been waiting for.. How did you manage to film your movie and what did you use to do so?

Maia: As you already know, I'm an amateur filmaker. That being said, I am NOT rich at all. In fact, I'm pretty broke.

Alfonso (shocked): Wow! Wouldn't have expected that one..

Maia: Yeah I wouldn't have either. But anyways, I filmed everything right on my iPhone. Everything down to the sounds too. However, I did add foley sounds later.

Alfonso: Was it all the works of someone holding the phone? 

Maia: No no. Unfortunately, I was working by myself so I had to get a tripod to stabilize my phone. As for the lighting, I didn't use anything extra other than a lamp that was seen in the bedroom scene during the opening of my film.

Alfonso: That must've been very convenient though. You never had to carry around a huge expensive camera. 

Maia: Yeah, it was. The lamp that was in that room was also very convenient because it gave that warm but still pretty dark vibe that I was going for. 

Alfonso: So did you use any other softwares to edit your film lighting? 

Maia: I did yeah. I actually used Clipchamp to edit my film and I used it to create the film-worthy filter that you see. Anyone can actually read about this on my blog.

Alfonso (surprised): You have a blog?

Maia: Yes, and on it is a whole bunch of posts documenting my production processes. 

Alfonso: Oh wow, I'll for sure check that out then.

Maia: You definitely should.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post - Film Opening & CCRs

 This is my final post. I hope you guys enjoyed my journey so far and please enjoy my film openning and CCRs! Film Opening - The Sound in Be...